I forgot to mention a big highlight of the Thanksgiving break! My friend Pam Coelho, was in town visiting her sister and got to come by to meet Daphne and see me. We've known one another since elementary school and have stayed in touch since. She's had some rough times in her life, but is doing wonderfully well and just completed school to be a dental assistant. She is working at an office and is on her way to being very successful--it was so fun to see her and to see how well she is doing!

Decorating the tree! :)

I always have to include a cute picture of Daphne!

Pies, glorious pies! (there were 2 more in the fridge)

Sarah, Olivia and new baby Jacob

Our sparsely decorated Thankful Tree--it grew more leaves as the day went on.

The host and hostess

John and Lilly

Ben

Me being proud of the dinner that I actually pulled off!

Our pretty table, complete with my mom's red glasses that we always used at Thanksgiving growing up.

Yumm.... all that food looks amazing, and I wish I was close so I could have helped you eat some of those pies. Your house is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteClassy, Katie! I didn't know Pam came to see you! I wish I could have dropped in for all the festivities (and brought the stomach bug to Denver -- haha) I love the table and your thankful tree :) And the dinner spread and the *PIE* spread! Yum! Wish I could have had a few bites... Daphne looks like she enjoyed it!
ReplyDelete