Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bath Time

This was bath time last night. I watch my next door neighbor Brittney's little one, Noelle about once a week on work days and she was with us all day yesterday. Daphne and Noelle are only about 5 months apart, and both fairly little still, so they often don't get along fabulously. Neither understands sharing yet and each wants to immediately yank whatever toy the other has causing major unhappiness on both sides. The day was winding down and I decided we'd try a bath, just for fun. I don't need to say much about how it went since you can clearly see how much they enjoyed it. Their huge smiles are a result of knocking a little cup off the side of the tub. The giggled and giggled and giggled every time! I tried to upload a video since their were some fabulous belly laughs being had, but blogger never likes my videos--so for now, just some cute pictures of some super cute girls in the tub!




2 comments:

  1. Putting a kid in the tub is a magical solution to most of their problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...we miss you guys! Super cute girls! Wish Kate could have been there!

    ReplyDelete