So, now that I'm finally getting around to posting, she's 9 1/2 months, but close enough. Daphne weighed in at 18 lbs. 8 oz. (45th percentile), 28 inches long (75th percentile). She is growing and developing so rapidly at this age, it's hard to keep track of all of her accomplishments. Within the past month or so she has started crawling, pulling up on everything she can, climbing stairs (and quite well in my opinion), has said two words and done the signs for them (all done and more--of course, both having to do with food :), sleeping through the night (YES!!!!!! finally :), and eating lots more big people food. She walks around while holding our hands, claps, laughs a lot and has just recently started playing chase--turns around and looks at me, giggles heartily, and turns and crawls away as fast as she can--all just because I'm walking behind her. Pretty darn cute! She has started rolling over and sleeping on her tummy now and I think that's likely why she's sleeping through the night. The sleep has been WONDERFUL! We are loving getting know our baby girl and see her grow and develop such a cute, fun personality. We feel so blessed to have her in our family. It will have been a year before we know it! Happy 9 months Daphne!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Daphne: 9 Months
So, now that I'm finally getting around to posting, she's 9 1/2 months, but close enough. Daphne weighed in at 18 lbs. 8 oz. (45th percentile), 28 inches long (75th percentile). She is growing and developing so rapidly at this age, it's hard to keep track of all of her accomplishments. Within the past month or so she has started crawling, pulling up on everything she can, climbing stairs (and quite well in my opinion), has said two words and done the signs for them (all done and more--of course, both having to do with food :), sleeping through the night (YES!!!!!! finally :), and eating lots more big people food. She walks around while holding our hands, claps, laughs a lot and has just recently started playing chase--turns around and looks at me, giggles heartily, and turns and crawls away as fast as she can--all just because I'm walking behind her. Pretty darn cute! She has started rolling over and sleeping on her tummy now and I think that's likely why she's sleeping through the night. The sleep has been WONDERFUL! We are loving getting know our baby girl and see her grow and develop such a cute, fun personality. We feel so blessed to have her in our family. It will have been a year before we know it! Happy 9 months Daphne!
Labels:
Daphne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my! Wish I could be there to see it all. Especially the chase. So playful for such a little thing! I still can't believe I was too much of a slug when you were here to have her pose with all my flowers for my site -- look at what a perfect little model she is!! Oh well... then I would probably have more work than I want ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little girl! Seriously, so gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete