in progress:
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Little D's Play Kitchen
So, when Daphne started loading and unloading my cupboards constantly, I thought, what would be better to give her for Christmas than a play kitchen! We started doing our research and trying to decide what exactly we wanted.....plastic? wood? expensive? cheap? build our own? Van was leaning towards just buying one, but I wanted a nice wooden one and they're all crazy expensive. And then.....I happened upon these plans. It was too cute to pass up, so I convinced Van to help my build it since I have NO building expertise. And build we did. So, a few bucks (just a few), new power tools, paint brushes, cute fabric and pompoms later, we have THIS! Great excuse for Van to get some tools :) She got it a few days early since I don't know that the flight attendants would really count it as carry on luggage!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesomely cute, Katie. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Bryce says whenever he buys new tools I just see something fun but he sees hundreds of projects I want him to do....
ReplyDeleteIt turned out super cute! I may have to copy this in a year or so...
ReplyDeleteTurned out great! You guys did an awesome job. Now Van can turn it into a business, and we will buy one! =)
ReplyDeleteIt turned out so cute! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! You rock Katie!!!
ReplyDeleteSUPER DUPER ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Way to go. I love your colors!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!!! So amazing! Way to go! Can Kate come over and play?
ReplyDelete