I've had the pictures for this post ready to go for a couple of months now, so I figured I better get it up! This summer, the girls and I (Van joined us for portions of it) traveled over 3,910 miles to visit friends, family and national parks, all in the comfort of our tiny Geo Prism. Our first stop was in Medford, Oregon to visit our wonderful friends. Here are a few pics from our visit to Katie's fabulous home. She's a super star mama livin the dream (my dream that is--and she may tell you differently depending on the day)--5 kids, about 4x as many chickens, bees, a gigantic garden, and lovely house. She makes hot breakfast every morning for her for kids and dinner too. It was a great visit and the girls were AMAZING on the long, long drive. Here are some highlights.
Every time I was feeding Rowan, Meg would come up to me and ask "When you're done milking your baby, can I hold her?"
Sleeping Rowan girl
Daphne still talks about the fire on the way home from Oregon. It was a semi fire that kept us stopped on the freeway for about 45 minutes in 101 degree heat, causing our car to overheat and trauma to a mama who was trying to keep her to girlies cool.
Daphne's "cell phone"




Milking your baby! Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI love that too (about milking your baby)!
ReplyDelete