I had to document our first beach day after moving just a couple of miles from the beach! It was back in January. We live very close to both Manhattan Beach and Hermosa Beach and usually end up visit somewhere right between the piers. When we went to the beach last summer, Daphne was fairly unsure about the sand, but this time she dug right in and loved it! Notice our beach novice digging tools!
"I can't move my legs!!!"
VERY pregnant mommy and Daphne. I was about 33 weeks here.
Wave jumping with daddy. She had a death grip on him at all times. She has just barely gotten used to letting go of us and playing in the water.
Daddy got a little wetter than he bargained for!
The belly with the Manhattan Beach pier and mountains in the distance. This is such a beautiful place!







No comments:
Post a Comment