So, we've finally broken down and decided to join the blogging world. Van even agreed to post every now and then. Hopefully now we can share a little bit of the goings on of the Willis family a little more easily. We're hoping that our life is not as the blog title suggests, but struggled for over a half an hour to settle on a name together, so thus we have the blahg. Welcome.
Welcome! So happy you joined us (not that I ever update my blog anymore). It'll be fun to have another way to stay in touch. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love the name! Can't wait to see Van's posts :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blog world. And those headbands are very cute. Will you post a tutorial some day or do you not want to give away all your secrets?
ReplyDeleteEmily---I'll see if my sister has some to post. She found some online I think, so I'll ask her. No secrets here :)
ReplyDelete